At Airsorted, we believe that home-sharing is a force for good. It creates authentic and unique experiences for guests; and for hosts, the extra income enables them to do more of what they want. The problem is that for many homeowners, who don’t have the time or the expertise, homesharing is not accessible.
Airsorted’s mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy to share your home.
Unsurprisingly we see recruiting as one of our most important strategic efforts, and building a world-class team as a primary goal. Working closely with engineering, operations and executive leadership, you will manage the hiring process from sourcing to onboarding across our 4 global locations. You will lead our hiring efforts and help us hit aggressive growth goals as we head into our Series A.
Past experience at a hyper-growth startup is ideal. Proven interest in the intersection of recruiting and technology and the shared economy would be a huge plus.
- Significant experience filling senior technical and operational positions
- Ability to identify gaps in the recruiting process and drive process and practice improvements
- Desire to play a key role in growing and developing a top-notch team solving huge problems
- If it sounds like you belong here, we’d love to talk to you.
- A springboard for your ideas to reach thousands of users (and quickly)
- The opportunity to directly impact people and the way they live/travel
- The opportunity to work with world class software engineers and business leaders in a startup setting
- A culture that encourages innovation
- Competitive salaries. We are well funded so we believe our employees should be too
- A slice of the pie. When we make it big, so do you
- Wacky employee perks e.g we believe working on your birthday is a crime. So we outlawed it!
- £300 of Airbnb credit per year
- Fully stocked fridge with dealer's choice beverages and food