Client Success Executive
We're looking for a Client Success Executive to maintain, build and scale up our client (or hosts as we call them) relations in London.
You'll be part of a rapidly expanding team. Client Success Executives deal directly with our clients to ensure their experience is outstanding, from the initial Onboarding right the way through to ongoing Account Management.
Your time will be divided between time in the office in Farringdon, ensuring your hosts are happy - and out and about London, visiting new hosts' homes and ensuring that they are onboarded to the Airsorted platform in an efficient and timely manner.
WHO ARE AIRSORTED?
Airsorted are the largest, and fastest growing, Airbnb management platform in the world. We currently manage over 1500 homes across London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Sydney.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR A SUPERSTAR WHO IS;
- Motivated to grow a young company
- A people person who enjoys developing new working relationships
- Able to seek thorough context before coming to a judgement of a situation
- A doer. Someone who is able to get the job done whatever obstacle presents itself
- Focussed on excellent attention to detail
- Organised and efficient with their time
- Excited about using technology to transform an industry
- Degree equivalent to 2:1 or above (or expected)
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
We love the perks of working at Airsorted!
- Salary of £20,000pa
- Flexible working time and the opportunity to work from home once a week
- Dress how you like
- Who wants to work on their birthday? We don't, so you get it off as a paid holiday
- Wonderful office in Clerkenwell (near Farringdon station)
In the office, we support people to develop in their own way - we treat each other with respect, and allow the flexibility to work from home when it makes sense.
- We are a currently a team of 40 (and growing) with operations across London, Dublin, Edinburgh and Sydney.
- We have ambitions to lead the marketplace in Europe and beyond
- Our normal working hours would be Monday to Friday 9:00-6:00pm, though you will be expected to perform infrequent on-call shifts.
- We operate 7 days per week. As with every member of the Operations Team, you will be expected to be on call one-two weekends per month