General Handyman / Sorter - Bristol
Airsorted manages over 2000 short term let properties in 8 cities, in UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
Due to the launch of Airsorted in Bristol, we're looking for a friendly and reliable handyman (or sorters as we call them) with great communication skills and availability to work weekends to work on a self-employed basis in central Bristol.
Successful candidates will want to offer a fantastic service to our hosts, and are able to fix an issue to a 5* standard every time. They'll be great problem solvers, really clear communicators and be able to work on a flexible basis for Airsorted.
- Flexible Availability (Must be willing to work Saturdays and Sundays)
- Previous property maintenance experience
- Very practical
- Knows when skilled Gas / Plumbing engineers are required to complete the job, and can communicate this effectively.
- Is reliable
- Has the right to work in UK
- Fluent in English
- To be based in Bristol
- Own vehicle - to move around city
- Has a smartphone for effective communication with the team
- Able to communicate with clients in a professional manner
£14 per hour,
2h minimum callout
Please send your CV with this application and we'll get back to you.
At Airsorted we believe in having a diverse and inclusive workplace. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to accommodate. Just let us know what you need on your application form, or drop us an email at email@example.com.