Head of Client Success (UK&IRE)
We’re Airsorted - we make home-sharing hassle-free. We build technology that enables us to look after the homes and guests of thousands of hosts, in multiple cities around the World.
We create authentic and unique experiences for guests; and for hosts, the extra income enables them to do more of what they want. We are here to solve the problem that home sharing is not accessible for many homeowners, who don’t have the time or the expertise.
Our mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy for everyone share their home.
Client Success is one of the most important teams at Airsorted. This is the team that ensures our Hosts are getting the most from our service.
The Head of Client Success UK&Ire will be based in London, but will have accountability for Client Success in all UK&Ire cities.
What will you be doing?
- Managing circa 5 sub teams of Client Success Executives across multiple cities in UK & Ire as they strive to optimise revenues for >1600 hosts.
- Building training & support processes that keep the quality of service high.
- Seeking opportunities to innovate with technology in order to improve our product and service offering.
- Creating efficient ways of working to optimise number of clients per account manager.
So what is your background like?
- You are a people person through and through
- You have a depth of B2C experience dealing with a high value client base
- You probably have at least 5 years of experience, at least 2 of which were in a management position
- You have managed teams of Account Mangers before and have proven results
- You have run initiatives to improve key metrics such as NPS, CSAT (etc)
- You have probably worked in a technology focussed startup
What else do you get?
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options, so when we make it big you are a part of that.
- Access to Perk Box with a range of discounts/benefits
- £300 of Airbnb credit per year.
- We believe working on your birthday is a crime. So we outlawed it (you get the day off).
- Fully stocked fridge with the dealer's choice of beverages and food
- Relocation assistance, if needed
At Airsorted we believe in having a diverse and inclusive workplace. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to accommodate. Just let us know what you need on your application form, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org