Global Strategy Manager
Airsorted’s mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy to share your home.
At Airsorted, we believe that home-sharing is a force for good. It creates authentic and unique experiences for guests; and for hosts, the extra income enables them to do more of what they want. The problem is that for many homeowners, who don’t have the time or the expertise, home-sharing is not accessible.
Our core working assumption is that by removing the principal hassles of hosting - cleaning, laundry and key exchange - homeowners will be willing to share their home.
Airsorted uses technology to deliver hospitality at scale. We build:
- A network of high-quality cleaners who understand the difference between cleaning and hospitality
- Key relationships with suppliers of hotel quality linen
- Powerful back-end software to complete service bookings with minimal overhead
- Intuitive front-end software that enables host to feel confident sharing their home.
Ways of working
Airsorted follows the Lean Startup methodology. On the technology side this involves fast deployment cycles and code reviews. The goal across the business is to innovate and validate key assumptions as quickly as possible and iterate constantly. The expectation is that no matter which team you’re in at Airsorted, your goal is to learn which actions result in meaningful improvement of our product and service.
We have a meritocratic culture in the company. This means that over time, Airsorted employees have opportunities to increase responsibilities and develop their skills and attributes.
The Global Strategy Manager drives strategic planning for Airsorted’s international expansion. In the role as Global Strategy Manager you will be part of the recently formed Strategy & Finance team and have the opportunity to work closely with the Executive team at Airsorted.
We’re looking for a commercially minded strategic thinker, with experience working across a range of functions to plan and execute international expansion.
- Evaluate and prioritise new markets for expansion
- Build business cases for growth opportunities in new international markets
- Maintain and re-evaluate a sequencing strategy that will meet Airsorted’s launch and revenue targets
- Communicate findings and recommendations concisely to the leadership team
- Develop and execute market launch strategies
- Work closely with the COO and Head of Talent to plan and execute recruitment strategies to build effective local teams quickly in new markets
- Ensure the creation of subsidiaries is carried out in accordance with local tax, employment and data protection laws
- Develop analytics tools to benchmark city growth and performance
- Position Airsorted to exploit macro trends and industry developments
- Research trends, competitors and industry reports to identify key insights in the homestay management space
- Build relationships with financial analysts and key industry influencers to build Airsorted’s understanding of the wider home-sharing and hotel industries
- Join a Series A financed startup
- Collaborate with motivated and intelligent people
- Share in the company's success with share options
- Enjoy your time off with £300 of Airbnb credit
- Free healthy snacks and coffee
- Never work on your birthday