At Airsorted, we believe that home-sharing is a force for good. We create authentic and unique experiences for guests; and for hosts, the extra income enables them to do more of what they want. We are here to solve the problem that home sharing is not accessible for many homeowners, who don’t have the time or the expertise.
Our mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy to share your home.
The goal of the Global Financial Controller is to provide an accurate reflection of the Company’s finances so that the leadership team can make informed and well-timed decisions.
What will you be doing
- Professionalise accounting, management and reporting processes to support informed decision-making
- Design and lead the month-end reconciliation process, with the support of a bookkeeper, to produce insightful and up to date management accounts and reports
- Produce Timely and Complete Financial Statements (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement) using Xero Accounting Software for all regions - currently including UK, EU and ANZAC.
- Perform variance analysis to understand regional and company performance
- Ensure compliance with financial and data protection laws
- Identify and execute intelligent cost-saving measures without impacting service levels
So what is your background like?
- Experience creating new processes
- Experience with cloud based account software like Xero
- Experience working in a SME or startup business in a similar role would be amazing
- ACA qualification is beneficial but not mandatory
- Stock options, so when we make it big you are a part of that.
- Access to Perk Box with a range of discounts/benefits
- £300 of Airbnb credit per year.
- We believe working on your birthday is a crime. So we outlawed it.
- Fully stocked fridge with the dealer's choice of beverages and food
- Relocation assistance, if needed
At Airsorted we believe in having a diverse and inclusive workplace. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to accommodate. Just let us know what you need on your application form, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.