At Airsorted, we believe that home-sharing is a force for good. It creates authentic and unique experiences for guests; and for hosts, the extra income enables them to do more of what they want. The problem is that for many homeowners, who don’t have the time or the expertise, homesharing is not accessible.
Airsorted’s mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy to share your home.
We're looking for someone to help promote our core values and communicate our offering to potential hosts.
Your role has 3 main areas of responsibility:
- Establish and track the necessary KPIs that drive growth in the business.
- Identify and solidify acquisition channels
- Advertising campaign management
Additional responsibilities will include, amongst other things:
- Work directly with 3rd party design companies/in-house designer to align goals
- Provide detailed analysis on effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Establish target demographics and detailed CRM
- Event organisation for public relations and networking opportunities
- Oversee branding and design efforts
We are looking for a superstar with some (or all) of these qualities
- Loves Airbnb
- Strong understanding of identifying demographics in a new industry
- Motivated to grow a young company very rapidly
- Excited to work in a start-up environment
- Is excited about using new technology to transform an industry
The successful candidate will probably have:
- Degree equivalent to 2:1 or above
- 3+ years’ experience in CRM management and leading a company's marketing efforts
- Experience in online marketing (i.e. Google Adwords, PPC campaigns, organic lead generation)
- Impeccable communication skills
- High level of organisation and time management
- B2C Marketing experience a plus
- Startup experience a plus
- Salary based on experience
- Equity available
- Huge opportunity in a rapidly growing startup
- £300 of Airbnb credit per year
- Fully stocked fridge with dealer's choice beverages and food.