Front End Developer
Front End Developer
We’re Airsorted - we make home-sharing hassle-free. We build technology that enables us to look after the homes and guests of thousands of hosts, in multiple cities around the World.
We create authentic and unique experiences for guests; and for hosts, the extra income enables them to do more of what they want. We are here to solve the problem that home sharing is not accessible for many homeowners, who don’t have the time or the expertise.
Our mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy for everyone share their home.
We work in a small multidisciplinary team, with experience ranging from Googlers to junior devs, who enjoy a pint and a game of Street Fighter 2 Turbo (on the company SNES).
What will you be doing
- Creating modern web applications in the latest (greatest) technologies
- Building native mobile applications using the skills you have developed as a web developer
- Prototyping and designing engaging interfaces, working closely with the people you are building for
- Pushing well tested code straight to production on a daily basis via CI
- Working with a small multidisciplinary team that emphasises learning and best practices
So what is your background like?
- Experience creating modern web layouts using CSS (ideally preprocessed)A demonstrable eye for design and appreciation of good UX
- Experience using Sketch, Invision or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
When we asked everyone in the tech team why they decided to join Airsorted, their answers typically fell into 2 categories - People or Practices.
Great people want to work with great people. We are always learning from each other. We are a social team and believe our diverse set of skills and personalities make our team better. We meet up regularly - from board game nights, to pub nights and team outings.
Agile principles and good practices drive our development standards. Above all, they make sure our code quality is continually high and that we learn every day.
What else do you get?
- Stock options, so when we make it big you are a part of that.
- Access to Perk Box with a range of discounts/benefits
- £300 of Airbnb credit per year.
- We believe working on your birthday is a crime. So we outlawed it.
- Fully stocked fridge with the dealer's choice of beverages and food
- Relocation assistance, if needed
At Airsorted we believe in having a diverse and inclusive workplace. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to accommodate. Just let us know what you need on your application form, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.