Front End Developer
At Airsorted, we believe that home-sharing is a force for good. It creates authentic and unique experiences for guests; and for hosts, the extra income enables them to do more of what they want. The problem is that for many homeowners, who don’t have the time or the expertise, homesharing is not accessible.
Airsorted’s mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy to share your home.
We are looking for a Front End Engineer with an eye for design. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker who has the programming skills to rapidly prototype their ideas.
- An eye for design
- An up to date portfolio
- Experience using Sketch, Invision or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
When we asked everyone in the tech team why they decided to join Airsorted, their answers typically fell into 2 categories - People or Practices.
Great people want to work with great people. We are always learning from each other. We are a social team and believe our diverse set of skills and personalities make our team better. We meet up regularly - from board game nights, to pub nights and team outings.
Agile principles and good practices drive our development standards. Above all, they make sure our code quality is continually high and that we learn every day.
- Good Salaries. We are well funded, our employees should be too.
- Stock Options. When we make it big, so do you.
- £300 of Airbnb credit per year.
- We believe working on your birthday is a crime. So we outlawed it.
- Fully stocked fridge with dealer's choice beverages and food
- Help with moving and sorting out the boring stuff: finding a place in London can be stressful, but luckily we’re the property experts! If you’re applying from outside the UK we’ll help you with all aspects of your relocation.