DescriptionAre you keen to prove yourself in an exciting startup? Airsorted is looking for an ambitious Sales & Client Success Executive to grow our business.
Please note the video is from our London Office - the Australian team isn't yet so large!
Airsorted Company Profile
- Founded in March 2015, HQ in London
- Grown to become the World's largest Airbnb management business
- Operations in 4 cities (London, Sydney, Edinburgh and Dublin)
Airsorted's mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy to share your home.
At Airsorted, we believe that home-sharing is a force for good. It creates authentic and unique experiences for guests; and for hosts, the extra income enables them to do more of what they want.
The problem is that for many homeowners, who don't have the time or the expertise, homesharing is not accessible.
Our core working assumptions are that:
- By removing the principal hassles of hosting - cleaning, laundry and key exchange - homeowners will be willing to share their home
- Customers are willing to pay for this product
Airsorted uses technology to deliver hospitality at scale. We build:
- A network of high-quality cleaners who understand the difference between cleaning and hospitality
- Key relationships with suppliers of hotel quality linen
- Powerful back-end software to complete service bookings with minimal overhead
- Intuitive front-end software that enables you to feel confident sharing your home.
Ways of working
At Airsorted we expect you to follow the Lean Startup methodology. On the technology side this involves fast deployment cycles and code reviews, and the goal across the business is to innovate and validate key assumptions as quickly as possible and iterate constantly. The expectation is that no matter which team you're in at Airsorted, your goal is to learn which actions result in meaningful improvement of our product and service.
We also have a meritocratic culture in the company. This means that over time, as an Airsorted employee you will have opportunities to increase your responsibilities and develop yourself as a professional.
The Sales Executive role has a clear remit - to grow the business. Convert inbound sales leads into signed properties over the phone having completed our Sales Academy training.
It's worth noting that this role is more commercial than customer service oriented.
You'll need to combine drive and empathy, love Airbnb and be up for an adventure.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- A good university degree
- At least 1-2 years' experience a Sales or Customer Service role (might be part-time or as part of a placement)
- The right to work in Australia
Best things about the job:
Autonomy, Variety and Constant Learning
Worst things about the job:
Hard work and a lot of responsibility - Airsorted depends on you to succeed
- Company options
- $450 Airbnb credit annually
- A day off on your birthday
- Co-working office