Client Success Executive - Edinburgh
Client Success Executive
We’re Airsorted - we make home-sharing hassle-free. We build technology that enables us to look after the homes and guests of thousands of hosts, in multiple cities around the World.
We create authentic and unique experiences for guests; and for hosts, the extra income enables them to do more of what they want. We are here to solve the problem that home sharing is not accessible for many homeowners, who don’t have the time or the expertise.
Our mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy for everyone share their home.
We're looking for a Client Success Executive to maintain, build and scale up our client (or hosts as we call them) relations. You'll be part of a rapidly expanding team.
What will you be doing
- Client Success Executives deal directly with our clients to ensure their experience is outstanding, from the initial Onboarding right the way through to ongoing Account Management.
- Your time will be divided between time in the office in Central Edinburgh, ensuring your hosts are happy - and out and about, visiting new hosts' homes and ensuring that they are on boarded to the Airsorted platform in an efficient and timely manner.
So what is your background like?
- Degree equivalent to 2:1 or above (or expected), or relevant experience
- A people person who enjoys developing new working relationships
- Able to seek thorough context before coming to a judgement of a situation
- A doer. Someone who is able to get the job done whatever obstacle presents itself
- Focussed on excellent attention to detail
- Organised and efficient with their time
- Excited about using technology to transform an industry
What else do you get?
- Salary of €22,000 per annum
- Stock options, so when we make it big you are a part of that.
- Access to Perk Box with a range of discounts/benefits
- £300 of Airbnb credit per year.
- We believe working on your birthday is a crime. So we outlawed it.
- Fully stocked fridge with the dealer's choice of beverages and food
At Airsorted we believe in having a diverse and inclusive workplace. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to accommodate. Just let us know what you need on your application form, or drop us an email at email@example.com.