Operations Manager / City Manager
City Manager - Bristol
We’re Airsorted - we make home-sharing hassle-free. We build technology that enables us to look after the homes and guests of thousands of hosts, in multiple cities around the World.
We create authentic and unique experiences for guests; and for hosts, the extra income enables them to do more of what they want. We are here to solve the problem that home sharing is not accessible for many homeowners, who don’t have the time or the expertise.
Our mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy for everyone share their home.
The role of the Bristol Operations Manager / City Manager is to autonomously direct and manage Airsorted's Edinburgh market and to support the company in its vision to build a global platform that makes it easy to share your home.
What will you be doing
- Grow Airsorted’s customer base in Bristol
- Plan, resource and lead the business to deliver on our customer promise (make it easy, deliver great value and build trust)
- Recruit, hire, support, and train a team that is capable of almost autonomous management of the local business
- Focus limited resources on meaningful improvement of the product and service, continuously validating your assumptions
- Cultivate relationships with key partners and suppliers to build defensible assets in the city.
- Set the strategic and operational objectives of the local office and report against those objectives on a timely basis.
- Has an in depth knowledge of the city
So what is your background like?
- Experience of working in a high growth environment ideally at a startup.
- Experience of managing a team
- High level of organisation and time management
- Degree equivalent to 2:1 or above
- Preferably has experience of working with technology that has a real-world impact
What else do you get?
- Stock options, so when we make it big you are a part of that.
- Access to Perk Box with a range of discounts/benefits
- £300 of Airbnb credit per year.
- We believe working on your birthday is a crime. So we outlawed it.
- Fully stocked fridge with the dealer's choice of beverages and food
At Airsorted we believe in having a diverse and inclusive workplace. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to accommodate. Just let us know what you need on your application form, or drop us an email at email@example.com.